DOSI-FUSER® Elastomeric Infusion Pump
DOSI-FUSER® is designed for safe outpatient infusion therapy.
It promotes patient recovery and improves the quality of life by increasing patient freedom and removing the inconvenience of electronic pumps.
Exclusive capillary device designed by Leventon
Guided polyisoprene balloon
Security and Confidence in the administration of solutions and drugs
DOSI-FUSER® is an outpatient single-use continuous infusion pump. It consists of an elastomeric balloon placed inside a rigid and transparent reservoir, and an infusion line provided with a capillary device and a Luer-Lock connector that connects to the Patient.
Mainly indicated for the administration of chemotherapy, analgesia, and antibiotic therapy.
Suitable for different administration routes: intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural, and subcutaneous.
- Exclusive capillary element designed by LeventonLarger channel to avoid obstructions caused by drug crystallization. Longer channel: improves the stability of the outlet flow. Flat design: optimal thermal stability on the skin. Calibrated at 32 ºC. Located 10 cm from the end.
- Guided polyisoprene balloonThe best mechanical performance. Proven drug compatibility. Low fill pressure. Scale indicator: allows you to control the evolution of the infusion. Guided shaft for progressive infusion.
- Hard ShellProtects the balloon from external pressure. In the event of an incident, it guarantees that the drug remains inside.
- Independent entry and exit pointsIntroduce the drug directly into the balloon.
- UV protectionProtects light sensitive drugs from UV radiation up to 390nm.
- Full rangeLong-term continuous infusion. Short-term continuous infusion Multi-flow infusion. High volume infusion Range available in volumes of 65, 100, 150, 250, 400, 500 and 600 ml.
Get our App for free!
Including contents for each type of user: Pharmacists, Nurses and Patients.
Infusion Time Calculator
Great tool that easily shows the DOSI-FUSER® models that match the Pharmacists request and suggests the filling volume.
Multimedia material showing how to use DOSI-FUSER®.
Please contact us directly via telephone or with the following form.
TEL. +34 93 817 63 00